"Happiness : A ray of sunshine" 😊

What is happiness to a 5-years old kid??
-Playing with toys whole day and whole night.Isn't it? 😊

But,what is real happiness to some 18-years old?
It is surely not playing with toys.
The reason of happiness changes each day passing by to us. 😐
.
.
Right from your birth to whatever age you currently standing at,the cause of happiness has changed infinite times over and over!!
Things change,Priorities get reshuffled,you develop wisdom...after all this what you seek?? 🙄
"HAPPINESS" 😊


So see,basically whatever you do,whatever work you initiate..You just want to be satisfied and happy at the end!!
Positive intent and paraphernalia is must. 🙂

As a child myself,I hated each and every restrictions my parents imposed on me..Although,it was all for my own betterment but as a child we never understand these things,do we??
I only dreamt of complete freedom. 😐😐
But now,I'm free..there are no restrictions whatsoever.. Technically,I have attained complete freedom.
But am I happy? 😐
"NO" am not..Now,I miss those restrictions..Now,That childhood restrictions is happiness.
Definition of happiness has taken a complete U-turn.. 😶
.
.
All I'm trying to say is that maybe you aren't enjoying this particular phase of your life or maybe you aren't satisfied.

But,trust me..things can get bad from here too,Mind this. 🙂
Appreciate the little things you have..Love the people around you.
Try being happy Everytime coz it will produce the difference! 😀
.
.
Strive for a better and happier tomorrow.

Tried keeping this as simple as possible!
No metaphors.
Just saying..
.
.
.
With love! ❤️

Comments

  1. Soo true ...but one should consider that happiness is not a object dependent or a person dependent phenomenon ....it came from our soul
    So its better not to bind our happiness wit something....be happy in whateva situation u r ...Thst t key :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first true love of anybody’s life will always be an important one and one that we remember always. It’s the first time that you feel emotions for another person that are quite so deep…It is a joyful, wonderful and even scary experience, all at the same time. But, along with all those wonderful new feelings that you experience, it will quite probably finish in your first of experience of heartbreak too..Now tell me mind positive...how to bear the pain of that coz you can't be happy until you get out of that...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's time to leave your past in past.

Goal should be "Self-Satisfaction" !